Hernia Service Patient Satisfaction
To read Patient Comments... click here
All patients are forwarded a patient survey 4 weeks post-op questioning them on a range of subjects including scar satisfaction, effectiveness of local anaesthetic, clinic facilities, doctor and nurse manner, and overall satisfaction
- Dr. White and his team made the procedure comfortable and it was carried out in a professional manner. The doctors and attending nurses were friendly and cheery making the whole exercise relaxed.
- This team in Cumbria is unbelievably efficient. After seeing my GP I had an appointment at a clinic in my town the following week and a date for surgery about one month after that. As I was able to take the local anaesthetic option, disruption to normal life was minimal. I have had a lot of excellent care from the NHS over the years, but every step of this treatment pathway was exceptional and I would recommend the team to anyone.
- Pleasant experience throughout. Staff were excellent. 8:30am - 9.40am - wow. Treated me like an old friend. Why can't more NHS procedures be like this? 10 out of 10. Thank you for improving my life.
- The whole experience was conducted in a calm, reassuring manner. The clinic itself felt almost like a private clinic, the rooms were modern and clean. The procedure was carried out confidently and was very quick! Nothing negative at all to add and 6-8 weeks later I'm back up and running.
- As far as any medical operation is concerned I suppose one has to say that this was a 'pleasant experience'. I was well treated throughout and the staff were excellent. I have never had an operation before and I was nervous about the local anaesthetic aspect. Dr. White explained the advantages of this and the nurses kept up a constant conversation with me throughout the procedure. Aftercare was good and I was able to speak to Dr. White on a couple of occasions after the op when I needed some reassurance regarding some of the after effects.
- I found the operation and recovery surprisingly straightforward. Please convey my sincere thanks to Dr. Martin White and his team who treated me with great kindness and courtesy.
- The total service was excellent resulting in complete satisfaction.
- Totally satisfied but cannot understand why total procedure could not have been carried out at the new Cockermouth hospital.
To Give Us Feedback
Patients are sent a patient experience survey with a stamped, addressed envelope shortly after their procedure. Patient feedback can be given for each doctor here too... iWantGreatCare. Once you have been directed to the iWantGreatCare website please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link “Write a Review”.