Minor Skin Surgery Patient Satisfaction
Here is some of our recent feedback
- The service and treatment was very good indeed with the result, the removal of the carcinoma and the treatment afterwards of the damaged skin, being successful. Good for you NHS and all happening locally!!
- Arrived on time to be seen straightaway. Discussed all that was needed and procedure was quick and painless. I could not have asked for any better. Thank you.
- I found the whole experience from my first appointment with the community dermatology to receipt of this letter extremely well-managed and professional. I rate this service very highly and, as an operation manager for the NHS, I would benchmark this service as a standard we should all aspire to achieve. Excellent.
- Efficient appointment - from seeing the doctor to the day of surgery. Friendly service, put me at ease. Helpful staff both in clinic and over the telephone. Thanks.
- Totally satisfied in every way. Courteous and helpful professionals and support staff.
- Excellent service throughout. The surgeon and nurses were very aware of my needs. Holding the nurse's hand during the injection helped a lot. Thanks to the surgeon for putting up with my chat throughout. It helped me - I hope it didn't drive him too made! Many thanks.
- I never once felt alone which was really nice. They also let my daughter stay with me.
- I was very well looked after.
- Completely put at ease by nurse. Barely felt a thing. Very satisfied with service and treatment. Pleased with results. Thanks to staff.
To read more Patient Comments... click here
To Give Us Feedback
Patients are sent a patient experience survey with a stamped, addressed envelope shortly after their procedure. They are also given a card on the day of their procedure with a link to the national patient experience website, I Want Great Care. Each doctor has their own personal link but they can be found here... iWantGreatCare. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link “Write a Review”.