Protect Yourself & Others
The safety of all patients and staff is of paramount importance to us and we would like to reassure you that we are taking as many precautions as we possibly can.
If you have any of the following symptoms please do not attend clinic and contact our office to rearrange your appointment:
- high temperature or fever?
- new, continuous cough?
- a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
Please do not attend if you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, unless you have had 2 negative lateral flow tests on day 6 and 7:
- Have you or any member of your household had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Is any member of your household experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and waiting for a PCR test result?
- Have you or any member of your household been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and appreciate your support and understanding. Please contact our office on 01900 233170 if you cannot attend your appointment.
See the latest government updates >
We are asking all patients that are attending the clinic for an Appointment to take a Lateral Flow Test on the morning of their appointment and do not attend if this is positive.
Please wear a face covering at your appointment. If you don’t have one available one will be provided for you on the day. Thank you.
Handwashing for eczema/dry skin
Hywel Williams has created an informative video for patients and healthcare professionals on washing for eczema/dry skin.
Please click on the link below to watch the video >
How to sew a Face Mask
Please find below a link illustrating how to make your own fabric face mask from common household materials.