Care Quality Commission Reports (CQC)
CQC paid us a visit in May 2019 and we were thrilled to receive an overall rating of outstanding.
We were assessed on the following areas:
Their key findings were:
- The service provided care in a way that kept patients safe and protected them from avoidable harm.
- Patients received effective care and treatment that met their needs. Outcomes for people who used the service were consistently good.
- People were truly respected and valued as individuals and were empowered partners in their care. Feedback from people who used the service was continually positive about the way staff treated people.
- Services were tailored to meet the needs of individual patients. They were delivered in a flexible way that ensured choice and continuity of care.
- The way the service was led and managed promoted the delivery of high-quality, person-centred care. There was strong collaboration across all staff and a common focus on engaging with patients and other services to improve quality of care and people’s expectations.
- The leadership drove continuous improvement and safe innovation was celebrated.